Some of our favorite running, walking, fitness and endurance sports websites.
- Runner's World Magazine. News and articles on running, racing, fitness, training & training plans, nutrition, injury-prevention, stretching and motivation.
- Cool Running. Dedicated to running news, events, message boards, online running log and training tips.
- Kids Running. Teaching and inspiring America's youth to have fun getting fit through running.
- Sports Injury Info. Online source for information on common sports injuries, including running.
- Running Times. Online guide to everything running.
- The Running Network. News, product reviews, training tips and lists of running clubs worldwide.
- USA Triathlon. The official governing body of triathlons in the U.S.
- The American Triathlon Calendar. Listing of triathlon and multisport events, local and worldwide.
- Beginner Triathlete. Triathlon training program for the beginner triathlete, including ips on the swim, bike and run.
- Ontri.com. Ontri.com is an online community of triathletes, runners and fitness enthusiasts. It is free to join and offers training programs for all endurance displines.